It's that time again - we've just rolled out a bunch of new updates to Peoplelogic.ai to help make it easier to get started and easier to dig into data about your team.
- Added Ability to Filter Both Employee and Team List
- Added the ability to generate graphs from within Lexi (Insights)
- Added the ability generate reports on a time series with a relative time (ex: "since January")
- Added support for GitHub Issues within the GitHub Aggregator
- Added support for more than one calendar in Office 365
- Added support for catching closed Merge Requests in GitLab aggregator
- Updated the Jira API Library to the latest version
- Improved the error handling in HubSpot, Zendesk and Office 365 aggregators
- Improved new customer onboarding experience within the application (particularly guidance around setting up integrations)
- Improved validation of forms to prevent duplicate submissions
- Improved the handling of natural language within Lexi
Stay tuned for new integrations coming in April like Zoom and Slack! Until then - good luck and we hope you're already better understanding your people.